Thursday 29 November 2007

Hi Everybunny! :) Let's see....what has been happening since I last posted...

Well, the REALLY exciting news is that my friend Bobbin was on YouTube in his own video! I watched it over and over....I was SO excited to see him on there! And now today we have just found out that Bobbins pic is going to be on proper Christmas cards that are going up for sale....I have been pestering Mummy all day to buy some.....so she has had to give in! I am SO excited, and SO proud of Bobbin! He is going to be famous!!!!! :)

Four days ago Mummy went out in the morning, and when she came back I was stunned to see that she had THREE really odd looking, fuzzy little rabbits with her! She never even ASKED me if it was okay to bring them home or not...I couldn't believe it! And what's more....they are in the HOUSE!!! What is the world coming to?!? It is bad enough that I already grudgingly share MY house with Bertie and Binky.....but at least they know the rules and realise that the house is mine and I am the boss!!! These three are going to have to learn the ropes very quickly if they expect me to allow them to remain, that's all I can say!!!

Well, tomorrow it will be December.....can you believe that it is here already??? That means that Christmas is just around the corner, and we all have to be REALLY good little buns if we want Santa to bring us lots of nice prezzies!!! (YIKES......maybe I had better take back my remarks about the three little fluffsters!!! You can't be too careful when it comes to Santa!!!) What do you all want for Christmas?

Well, it is VERY late now, and Mummy is trying to hurry me along so that she can shut the computer down and go to bed! So I have to dash now.............until next time, take care, and talk soon!!! Loads Of Love And Bunny Hugs, Timmy XXXXX

1 comment:

Sir Bobbin said...

Hi Timmy!

How are those little fluffy rascals? I hope hey are behaving themselves in your presence!

Speaking of presents... did you get any for that Christmas thing that happened? I was amazed at what a good time it was, no one ever told me about it, then it suddenly just happened!! The too-foots stayed at home for days and we played together so much and I got new toys!

Does this thing happen every year or is it just a one off event?! I also made a new friend, I think they call her a tortoooose... she has a strange hard shell on her body, you can see pics of us on my blog!

I can't believe your mummy bought my cards, I am sooo proud! *blushes*

Hope you are well chap and can't wait for your new blog entry.

Love Bobbin xxx