Monday 17 September 2007

I haven't updated my blog for a while....I have been a bit of a lazy bunny! I have been enjoying myself over the past few days, as I have been feeling SO much better!!! :) My appetite has come back, and I feel pretty much like my old self again.....and Mummy is SOOOOO happy! I have been very mischievous lately......I got into the bin and strewed things around, chewed the lino a bit, jumped into the dog's water bowl and made a flood, and when Mummy fell asleep on the sofa, I sat on her head and chewed her hair until she woke up! I think I had better go have a nap now.....it's hard work making mischief! Loads Of Love & Bunny Hugs, Timmy XXXXX

2 comments:

Sir Bobbin said...

Hahaaa, that's very clever Timmy!

I left my two-foot a gift this morning too, she was over the moon to find that I had managed to stick poo to the wall outside my cage over night!!!

Glad you are feeling better and eating loads, eating is goooood!!

Bobbin x

Timmy said...

HaHaHa Bobbin, you ARE clever! I would LOVE to know how you managed to leave THAT gift!!! Did she like it?!?

How is your poorly eye feeling, Bobbin?????

Love & Bunny Hugs, Your Friend, Timmy XXXXX