Thursday 20 September 2007

Okay.......something WEIRD is going on today! Mummy opened the back door today, and I usually like to go lay in the sun just inside the door. But today, I went over to flop down in my favourite spot, and a huge gust of wind came in the door......and it was COLD!!!!! Being somewhat pampered, ever so slightly spoiled, and of a delicate constitution, I do NOT like the cold at ALL! So I hopped back over and flopped down on my blanket and snuggled into it instead! Thankfully Mummy closed the door after a few minutes. I can't WAIT until they start putting the central heating on again......then I can reclaim my favourite spot by the radiator!!!!!
I am feeling very well now! Mummy still watches me very closely.......she is such a worrier! But I am eating VERY well, and my tummy feels SO much better!!!
Must dash off for my beauty sleep now.....though very obviously I DON'T need it - you can't improve on perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loads Of Love & Bunny Hugs, Timmy XXXXX

3 comments:

Thea Schultheiss said...

Hahaaaa Timmy! I can just see you now, hoping away as fast as possible from that cold breeze!! Heheeee!

Bobbin

xx

Sir Bobbin said...

Huh?? Oh, I was logged in as my two-foot! DOH!!! ;-)

Timmy said...

Oh Bobbin, you would have been SO proud of me if you had seen how fast I moved when that cold air hit me!!!! WHOOSH......Mummy is going to change my name to Speedy if I keep THAT up!!! Thankfully I found a more appropriate.....and MUCH warmer.....place to lay! Of course, the weird flat-faced dog was NOT happy to have her bed taken over.................

Timmy XXXXX